CII GI Evolution replaces the exam framework introduced in 2004 and brings a closer alignment of CII qualifications to industry requirements and job roles in an increasingly difficult economic climate.
The GI Qualification Evolution has been shaped through consultation with Lloyd's, the London Market, an industry steering group chaired by Sian Fisher, managingdDirector of OIM Underwriting, all CII insurance faculties, trade bodies and others associations. It has also drawn on exclusive CII underw
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData