Businesses can be rewarded with a discount of up to 10% in addition to other policy benefits, for good environmental practices. These may include recycling, conserving energy and water, green procurement, using wind or solar power, or operating an Environmental Management System.
Standard policy cover will be enhanced to include increased cover for loss of metered oil and water, solar panel and wind turbine cover and cover for waste streams. Reduced excesses have also been negotiated.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall