Although fronting itself may not be a criminal offence, it may lead to the insurance being voided which will mean the driver will be deemed uninsured, which is against the law.
Of the respondents, even though almost a third (31%) knew they risked their claims being refused if caught fronting, over one in ten of 18-24 year old (14%) would not be deterred from doing it.
Almost a quarter (24%) of respondents who have fronted claim to have saved up to £100 in the past through fronting, while 34%
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData