Although fronting itself may not be a criminal offence, it may lead to the insurance being voided which will mean the driver will be deemed uninsured, which is against the law.
Of the respondents, even though almost a third (31%) knew they risked their claims being refused if caught fronting, over one in ten of 18-24 year old (14%) would not be deterred from doing it.
Almost a quarter (24%) of respondents who have fronted claim to have saved up to £100 in the past through fronting, while 34%
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall