Reporting to CNA Europe CEO Julian Enoizi, Mr Maidment will be responsible for the development of CNA Europe's growing UK and Ireland commercial portfolio.
Mr Maidment spent nine years at Allianz, where he was a board member for Allianz's commercial lines business and most recently spent five years as director of London and South trading, holding responsibility for seven trading units and half of Allianz's UK general commercial portfolio.
Prior to this, he was national panel operations manager and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData