Reporting to CNA Europe CEO Julian Enoizi, Mr Maidment will be responsible for the development of CNA Europe's growing UK and Ireland commercial portfolio.
Mr Maidment spent nine years at Allianz, where he was a board member for Allianz's commercial lines business and most recently spent five years as director of London and South trading, holding responsibility for seven trading units and half of Allianz's UK general commercial portfolio.
Prior to this, he was national panel operations manager and
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future