Reporting to CNA Europe CEO Julian Enoizi, Mr Maidment will be responsible for the development of CNA Europe's growing UK and Ireland commercial portfolio.
Mr Maidment spent nine years at Allianz, where he was a board member for Allianz's commercial lines business and most recently spent five years as director of London and South trading, holding responsibility for seven trading units and half of Allianz's UK general commercial portfolio.
Prior to this, he was national panel operations manager and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018