Tim Corcoran has been appointed as business development and agency manager for the group and will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with intermediaries and brokers.
He has joined from Lombard Business Finance, where he was regional insurance sales manager – London. Mr Corcoran's arrival at IGI coincides with the announcement that GAP insurance specialist, Direct Gap, has chosen IGI to underwrite all of its GAP policies.
Rad Danic, director at Direct Gap, said: "We were lo
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall