“The system simply doesn’t work in favour of the customer. The choice of insurers is inadequate in that the customer is only allowed to compare a NU quote with three other providers from a very limited panel.
“If the customer does choose another provider, they are not able, unlike other comparison websites, to actually buy a policy using NU’s site.
“We are disappointed that NU has launched a half-hearted initiative here. It is simply not a valid player in the comparison website market. The
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019