“The system simply doesn’t work in favour of the customer. The choice of insurers is inadequate in that the customer is only allowed to compare a NU quote with three other providers from a very limited panel.
“If the customer does choose another provider, they are not able, unlike other comparison websites, to actually buy a policy using NU’s site.
“We are disappointed that NU has launched a half-hearted initiative here. It is simply not a valid player in the comparison website market. The c
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand