Antell are a long established broker with a strong presence in the quality motor trade market. The acquisition adds another specialist skill to BJP and increases the premiums controlled by the group to around £30m.
Four key people in the business have moved to Wokingham and will continue to be involved in managing the account which will continue to trade as Antell. Ray Antell will continue his involvement as a consultant.
Barry McGoun, MD of BJP commented: "It is a great acquisition for us. Antell
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal