Antell are a long established broker with a strong presence in the quality motor trade market. The acquisition adds another specialist skill to BJP and increases the premiums controlled by the group to around £30m.
Four key people in the business have moved to Wokingham and will continue to be involved in managing the account which will continue to trade as Antell. Ray Antell will continue his involvement as a consultant.
Barry McGoun, MD of BJP commented: "It is a great acquisition for us. Antell
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall