Their services include customer insight, business planning and strategic marketing.
Founding director Andrew McGee has over twenty three years in the insurance industry, specialising in the key areas offered by IFL.
He said: “Historically, many Brokers have achieved success without needing formal strategic marketing or business planning. In this current environment of change, dynamic competition and regulatory initiative, a different approach has become a necessity. Increasingly, Brokers nee
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?