The college is now accredited to offer the CII’s Certificate in Financial Planning course, which is the benchmark qualification for financial advisers.
Helen Williamson, section leader for business, retail and tourism at Cardonald College, welcomed the decision.
She said: “We are delighted that the college is the first to receive accreditation status and are very excited about embarking on this new venture which will enhance our education provision and expand our existing business offering.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018