The college is now accredited to offer the CII’s Certificate in Financial Planning course, which is the benchmark qualification for financial advisers.
Helen Williamson, section leader for business, retail and tourism at Cardonald College, welcomed the decision.
She said: “We are delighted that the college is the first to receive accreditation status and are very excited about embarking on this new venture which will enhance our education provision and expand our existing business offering.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April