He brings more than 20 years of international business experience to the role and he is a director of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). When Peter joined Axa as chief executive in 2001, he implemented a series of restructuring measures and secured the Swiftcover acquisition – under his leadership, in 2006 Axa was generating an after tax profit of £150m.
John Whittle, CEO of Keoghs said: "We are delighted that Peter is joining us as non-executive director – we have enjoyed steady growth in
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products