He brings more than 20 years of international business experience to the role and he is a director of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). When Peter joined Axa as chief executive in 2001, he implemented a series of restructuring measures and secured the Swiftcover acquisition – under his leadership, in 2006 Axa was generating an after tax profit of £150m.
John Whittle, CEO of Keoghs said: "We are delighted that Peter is joining us as non-executive director – we have enjoyed steady growth in
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?