A further 30 staff achieved NVQ level 2 status in Customer Service, which was run in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent College.
Andy Lee, CEO, OutRight, said: “We are strongly committed to the training of our employees. Out of 300, we now have 63 people working towards exams, which is the highest number we've ever had at any one time.
"If they all pass, 37% of operational staff will hold a prestigious CII qualification. This adds to OutRight’s highly skilled workforce and improves the overall
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results