A further 30 staff achieved NVQ level 2 status in Customer Service, which was run in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent College.
Andy Lee, CEO, OutRight, said: “We are strongly committed to the training of our employees. Out of 300, we now have 63 people working towards exams, which is the highest number we've ever had at any one time.
"If they all pass, 37% of operational staff will hold a prestigious CII qualification. This adds to OutRight’s highly skilled workforce and improves the overall
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018