A statement from Brit said that as it had anticipated, the majority of its premium growth had come from Brit Global Markets which had an underlying increase of 14.7% to £565.9m (30 September 2006: £522.2m).
Business written by the reinsurance underwriting centre totalled £226.1m (30 September 2006: £236.8m), an underlying increase of 1.7%. Premiums written by Brit UK were £228.1m (30 September 2006: £219.3m), an underlying increase of 4.5% which, the statement said, reflected "the investment
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData