Mr Davey developed the PBSH business from its inception to become one of the UK’s most respected underwriting companies.
He previously held senior positions with Sirius, which was acquired by SSP in July 2007.
Mr Davey commented, "The six years at PBS were invaluable and gave me a real taste for working in a highly entrepreneurial environment - something I was very keen to continue into my next role. SSP is in great shape and has exciting prospects. I’ve known many of the SSP team over a
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years