Mr Davey developed the PBSH business from its inception to become one of the UK’s most respected underwriting companies.
He previously held senior positions with Sirius, which was acquired by SSP in July 2007.
Mr Davey commented, "The six years at PBS were invaluable and gave me a real taste for working in a highly entrepreneurial environment - something I was very keen to continue into my next role. SSP is in great shape and has exciting prospects. I’ve known many of the SSP team over a num
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution