As a result of this acquisition the Guildford and London-based broker now controls in excess of £23m of gross premium via its 60 staff. Jeremy Richards, former managing director of J C Richards, will remain with the company and continue to service his private and corporate clients from the London offices of Stackhouse Poland.
This new acquisition follows the highly successful purchase and integration into the business of RHB Insurance Services in 2006. Jeremy Cary, Stackhouse Poland’s managi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?