Beecrofts Insurance Services was sold to Stanmore at the beginning of September, but will continue to run from its existing premises until the new year, when director Arthur Beecroft and his team will move to Stanmore’s Radcliffe offices.
David Turner, director of Stanmore Insurance Brokers, said: “Having known Beecrofts for a number of years, we knew it was an ideal fit, with a similar mix of corporate insurance skills with complementary experience in personal insurance”.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019