With Britain’s clocks due to revert to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), the rapid decline in daylight is set to leave drivers quite literally ‘in the dark’ and struggling to see the host of hazards that fill British roads.
More Than Business records show that vehicle accident claims surge by five per cent on average each year during the two weeks either side of the daylight saving changeover as motorists suddenly find themselves driving to and from work in the dark.
Head of More Than Business Mike
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel