They have spoken out in response to new research, and claims the so-called credit crunch is not the only issue employers should be wary of right now.
A new survey from insurer RSA this week has suggested that some 11.8 million people in Britain have incurred an injury or illness in the workplace over the last year alone. Lost working days resulting from such incidents have a significant impact on British industry – not to mention the physical and emotional harm they bring to UK families.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018