They have spoken out in response to new research, and claims the so-called credit crunch is not the only issue employers should be wary of right now.
A new survey from insurer RSA this week has suggested that some 11.8 million people in Britain have incurred an injury or illness in the workplace over the last year alone. Lost working days resulting from such incidents have a significant impact on British industry – not to mention the physical and emotional harm they bring to UK families.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future