They have spoken out in response to new research, and claims the so-called credit crunch is not the only issue employers should be wary of right now.
A new survey from insurer RSA this week has suggested that some 11.8 million people in Britain have incurred an injury or illness in the workplace over the last year alone. Lost working days resulting from such incidents have a significant impact on British industry – not to mention the physical and emotional harm they bring to UK families.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April