The number of fraudulent claims identified and declined by Allianz has almost doubled over the same period last year, saving the company and honest policyholders more than £5m.
The fraud detected has been across both the commercial and personal books of business and includes fraudulent commercial arson and exaggerated business stock claims as well as personal injury claims against businesses by employees and non-employees.
Commenting on the rise in fraud detection, divisional claims manager, Roy
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018