The number of fraudulent claims identified and declined by Allianz has almost doubled over the same period last year, saving the company and honest policyholders more than £5m.
The fraud detected has been across both the commercial and personal books of business and includes fraudulent commercial arson and exaggerated business stock claims as well as personal injury claims against businesses by employees and non-employees.
Commenting on the rise in fraud detection, divisional claims manager, Roy H
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five