The number of fraudulent claims identified and declined by Allianz has almost doubled over the same period last year, saving the company and honest policyholders more than £5m.
The fraud detected has been across both the commercial and personal books of business and includes fraudulent commercial arson and exaggerated business stock claims as well as personal injury claims against businesses by employees and non-employees.
Commenting on the rise in fraud detection, divisional claims manager, Roy H
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?