An investigation from uSwitch.com, the independent price comparison and switching service, has revealed that motorists are being charged an average fee of £22 just for amending simple details on their car insurance policy.
Other findgins include:14 million motorists across Britain are hit by additional fees on their car insurance policy every year costing them a staggering £333m The average fee charged by car insurance providers is £22 for duplicate documents, policy amendments and cancella
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData