Overall staff numbers in Glasgow have grown from 88 to 120 since January (45%) with a further 10 expected by the end of July, while headcount in Cardiff has risen by upwards of 20% to 280 in support of new business in travel and global claims.
In addition, management at both service centres is anticipating further demands for people in the coming months.
Steve Whetter, Cardiff service centre director, responsible for the 280-strong claims solutions team, said: “We are fuelling growth by
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal