Overall staff numbers in Glasgow have grown from 88 to 120 since January (45%) with a further 10 expected by the end of July, while headcount in Cardiff has risen by upwards of 20% to 280 in support of new business in travel and global claims.
In addition, management at both service centres is anticipating further demands for people in the coming months.
Steve Whetter, Cardiff service centre director, responsible for the 280-strong claims solutions team, said: “We are fuelling growth by havin
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints