Overall staff numbers in Glasgow have grown from 88 to 120 since January (45%) with a further 10 expected by the end of July, while headcount in Cardiff has risen by upwards of 20% to 280 in support of new business in travel and global claims.
In addition, management at both service centres is anticipating further demands for people in the coming months.
Steve Whetter, Cardiff service centre director, responsible for the 280-strong claims solutions team, said: “We are fuelling growth by havin
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti