Brokers have been urged to keep up to date with warnings published by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on its website.
In a bespoke section the regulator’s statements names firms and warns consumers against dealing with unauthorised companies. The list often includes general insurance businesses and as such has value for brokers too.
Branko Bjelobaba, managing director of Branko, commented: “Every time I stand in front of brokers I tell them to look at the FCA website every day.”
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five