The headline announcement in the Chartered Insurance Institute’s (CII) manifesto, launched 1 November, focused on re-establishing trust in the insurance sector.
The statement of intent followed consultation with members and a strategic review supported by PwC.
It also highlighted the organisation’s focus to push professional standards and make learning more accessible. The manifesto outlined an “internal change programme”, which the CII believes will help it become more “relevant, modern and d
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData