The headline announcement in the Chartered Insurance Institute’s (CII) manifesto, launched 1 November, focused on re-establishing trust in the insurance sector.
The statement of intent followed consultation with members and a strategic review supported by PwC.
It also highlighted the organisation’s focus to push professional standards and make learning more accessible. The manifesto outlined an “internal change programme”, which the CII believes will help it become more “relevant, modern and d
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley