The headline announcement in the Chartered Insurance Institute’s (CII) manifesto, launched 1 November, focused on re-establishing trust in the insurance sector.
The statement of intent followed consultation with members and a strategic review supported by PwC.
It also highlighted the organisation’s focus to push professional standards and make learning more accessible. The manifesto outlined an “internal change programme”, which the CII believes will help it become more “relevant, modern and d
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin