Experts have warned brokers not to become complacent following the news that the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has cancelled its review of client money rules for insurance intermediaries.
The regulator explained that it would not pursue any changes to the current rules at this stage, stating that the industry had “increased its focus on protecting client money” and was “engaging with the FCA on its policies in this area”.
Describing the decision as a “proportionate response to the scale of t
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution