David Gordon has been appointed as the CEO of JLT group’s specie, fine art and jewellery division and will be joined by 21 of his former Willis colleagues. JLT said prior to joining the company Gordon was global managing director for Willis’ fine art, jewellery and specie unit – a role he had held since 2002. Among those joining him is Barry Vickery who was an executive director at Willis, according to JLT, and formerly a leader of Aon Risk Services’ global fine art and specie team.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance