David Gordon has been appointed as the CEO of JLT group’s specie, fine art and jewellery division and will be joined by 21 of his former Willis colleagues. JLT said prior to joining the company Gordon was global managing director for Willis’ fine art, jewellery and specie unit – a role he had held since 2002. Among those joining him is Barry Vickery who was an executive director at Willis, according to JLT, and formerly a leader of Aon Risk Services’ global fine art and specie team.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin