Brokers are concerned about how the changing role of non-executive directors (NEDs) is going to impact on their ability to find good people to take on the positions.
Indeed the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) revealed its members have raised worries that changes to the way the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) oversees the role of NEDs could hit their businesses.
Steve White, Biba chief executive, told Insurance Age: “Our bigger members tell us that the FCA’s oversight of approved
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports