Brokers are concerned about how the changing role of non-executive directors (NEDs) is going to impact on their ability to find good people to take on the positions.
Indeed the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) revealed its members have raised worries that changes to the way the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) oversees the role of NEDs could hit their businesses.
Steve White, Biba chief executive, told Insurance Age: “Our bigger members tell us that the FCA’s oversight of approved
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices