RSA faces an uphill task in turning its fortunes around after posting disappointing financial results for 2014 according to analysts.
While some brokers have spoken positively about their relationship with the embattled insurer, others have pointed to a change in their approach towards the provider.
Steve Lewis, RSA’s UK and Western Europe chief executive, conceded that the insurer’s performance “is not where it should be”.
Although UK profit rose by 4% to £147m last year, the company’s net writ
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future