RSA faces an uphill task in turning its fortunes around after posting disappointing financial results for 2014 according to analysts.
While some brokers have spoken positively about their relationship with the embattled insurer, others have pointed to a change in their approach towards the provider.
Steve Lewis, RSA’s UK and Western Europe chief executive, conceded that the insurer’s performance “is not where it should be”.
Although UK profit rose by 4% to £147m last year, the company’s net writ
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list