Brokers have welcomed the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) manifesto for 2015 following its publication last month.
The sector hailed the document’s content as positive, praising the 20 calls to action for the government and regulator, as well as the trade body’s 11 commitments on the wider issues affecting general insurance brokers.
A key element of the manifesto is Biba’s plan for regulation. Crucially, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has pledged to work with the trade ass
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market