Brokers have welcomed the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) manifesto for 2015 following its publication last month.
The sector hailed the document’s content as positive, praising the 20 calls to action for the government and regulator, as well as the trade body’s 11 commitments on the wider issues affecting general insurance brokers.
A key element of the manifesto is Biba’s plan for regulation. Crucially, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has pledged to work with the trade ass
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges