Brokers have welcomed the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) manifesto for 2015 following its publication last month.
The sector hailed the document’s content as positive, praising the 20 calls to action for the government and regulator, as well as the trade body’s 11 commitments on the wider issues affecting general insurance brokers.
A key element of the manifesto is Biba’s plan for regulation. Crucially, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has pledged to work with the trade ass
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services