Towergate’s third quarter results and the seismic announcement that it is for sale while facing cash flow problems have dominated the news recently.
It is, after all, a business that deals with around £3bn in premium each year and has been a leading force in the market since being founded by Peter Cullum in 1997.
The consolidator had long been at the centre of speculation and intrigue about its financial plight but the news on 19 November was still shocking. Firstly, it confirmed that it had app
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin