The merits of the consolidator model came under scrutiny again last month as mainstays Giles and Towergate returned to occupy column inches.
Fresh after its high-profile acquisition by Arthur J Gallagher, Giles stirred controversy when it confirmed to its class A and B shareholders in Expectrum that “there are no proceeds available for any payment”.
The ramifications of the Insurance Age exclusive divided the marketplace with some expressing outrage at the news and others insisting that due to t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData