The merits of the consolidator model came under scrutiny again last month as mainstays Giles and Towergate returned to occupy column inches.
Fresh after its high-profile acquisition by Arthur J Gallagher, Giles stirred controversy when it confirmed to its class A and B shareholders in Expectrum that “there are no proceeds available for any payment”.
The ramifications of the Insurance Age exclusive divided the marketplace with some expressing outrage at the news and others insisting that due to t
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices