Seldom out of the spotlight, Aviva’s widespread regional branch cull means the company has again supplied brokers with a monthly talking point.
The insurer confirmed in July that 13 of its 30 sites across the UK (for the full list see map) will be closed over the next two years. It is believed the move will cost up to 80 people their jobs.
The provider insisted that the services these branches offered will be replaced by 50 extra Broker On-site Underwriting (BONUS) locations. In essence, more br
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five