Seldom out of the spotlight, Aviva’s widespread regional branch cull means the company has again supplied brokers with a monthly talking point.
The insurer confirmed in July that 13 of its 30 sites across the UK (for the full list see map) will be closed over the next two years. It is believed the move will cost up to 80 people their jobs.
The provider insisted that the services these branches offered will be replaced by 50 extra Broker On-site Underwriting (BONUS) locations. In essence, more br
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud