No sooner had the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) got its feet under the desk then it had already announced a funding rise.
The regulator – which officially came into force on 1 April – confirmed just over a week later that the annual funding requirement (AFR) for both the FCA and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) will hit £646.3m for 2013/14.
Brokers are no strangers to rising fees and this is a 15% increase on the amount needed to fund the Financial Services Authority the previous ye
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five