New research has once again highlighted the impact of the banking sector on the general insurance market, this time particularly in high net worth (HNW).
Formerly viewed as an area of little change, the HNW arena has undergone a period of well-documented developments.
In 2011 the market saw both noteworthy acquisitions by key players, such as RSA’s purchase of Oak Underwriting, and some equally eye-catching employee appointments. As ever, change has cultivated challenges and new opportunities. A
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack