New research has once again highlighted the impact of the banking sector on the general insurance market, this time particularly in high net worth (HNW).
Formerly viewed as an area of little change, the HNW arena has undergone a period of well-documented developments.
In 2011 the market saw both noteworthy acquisitions by key players, such as RSA’s purchase of Oak Underwriting, and some equally eye-catching employee appointments. As ever, change has cultivated challenges and new opportunities. A
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups