In the opening address, Andy Heap, managing director of Digital Reach, said that brokers had already embraced the internet as a form of advertising themselves in the shop window, but stressed they needed to be aware of future, and imminent, developments. Mr Heap argued that brokers needed to be more entrepreneurial in embracing the digital trading world. “E-trading is a means to growth,” he stated.
The event, held at Wembley on 26 June, saw brokers benefit from demonstrations held by sponsors NI
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April