The news that Cobra Holdings was up for sale has had networks in particular rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of opportunities in the market.
On 3 April the Cobra group announced it was in discussions about a possible sale with both Towergate and a new company called Alto Intermediary Group, formed by current Cobra CEO, Stephen Burrows.
According to the official statement there is no guarantee of a bid coming out of the discussions but the overwhelming sentiment among brokers is that t
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin