The news that Cobra Holdings was up for sale has had networks in particular rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of opportunities in the market.
On 3 April the Cobra group announced it was in discussions about a possible sale with both Towergate and a new company called Alto Intermediary Group, formed by current Cobra CEO, Stephen Burrows.
According to the official statement there is no guarantee of a bid coming out of the discussions but the overwhelming sentiment among brokers is that t
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports