The sacking of the entire executive board at Swinton by parent company Covea took the industry by surprise to say the least. It’s not often that an entire board is swept in away in one move and, on the face of it, a more unlikely board to meet that fate you couldn’t find.
But now that the shock has subsided, we are left two questions: what led to such a sudden and decisive move and what does it tell us about the impact of regulation on the way businesses are run?
The first question leads us into
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices