One of the hottest debates to come out of Biba 2011 centred on the thorny issue of brokers handling client money.
Speaking at the Regulatory Forum, Towergate chief executive Andy Homer, Bluefin’s Stuart Reid, Willis’ Brendan McManus and Steve White of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) discussed the need for a standard market wording for risk transfer and this was strongly supported by brokers
in the audience.
When the broker acts as an agent of the insurer and collects client mon
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services