The wholesale management changes at Axa Commercial have been broadly welcomed by the broker market, but it is still not entirely clear as to what brokers can expect from the two most prominent additions, Matthew Reed and Alasdair Stewart.
The door at Axa Commercial has hardly stopped swinging since Amanda Blanc’s appointment with several senior departures, including distribution director Keith Hector and head of specialist markets Mike Phillips.
Brokers, on the whole, while sad to see such figur
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin