The wholesale management changes at Axa Commercial have been broadly welcomed by the broker market, but it is still not entirely clear as to what brokers can expect from the two most prominent additions, Matthew Reed and Alasdair Stewart.
The door at Axa Commercial has hardly stopped swinging since Amanda Blanc’s appointment with several senior departures, including distribution director Keith Hector and head of specialist markets Mike Phillips.
Brokers, on the whole, while sad to see such figur
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers