London-based Howden is opening a new office in Bristol as it seeks to increase its regional presence in the UK.
The retail broking arm of Hyperion Insurance Group already has 500 employees across 13 offices in the UK.
These include: Birmingham, Glasgow, Overbury, Richmond and Wakefield.
However, it noted that the Bristol office will be one of its “largest regional operations”, adding that the business would initially target professions, SME and corporate clients.
Chris Evans, chief
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m