London-based Howden is opening a new office in Bristol as it seeks to increase its regional presence in the UK.
The retail broking arm of Hyperion Insurance Group already has 500 employees across 13 offices in the UK.
These include: Birmingham, Glasgow, Overbury, Richmond and Wakefield.
However, it noted that the Bristol office will be one of its “largest regional operations”, adding that the business would initially target professions, SME and corporate clients.
Chris Evans, chief
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal