London-based Howden is opening a new office in Bristol as it seeks to increase its regional presence in the UK.
The retail broking arm of Hyperion Insurance Group already has 500 employees across 13 offices in the UK.
These include: Birmingham, Glasgow, Overbury, Richmond and Wakefield.
However, it noted that the Bristol office will be one of its “largest regional operations”, adding that the business would initially target professions, SME and corporate clients.
Chris Evans, chief
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009