It must have been a strange year being the UK chief executive officer for Groupama Insurances in 2011. While the French-owned insurer reported a 34% increase in half-year pre-tax profits to £18.5m it has also been at the heart of a speculation whirlwind.
Parent company Groupama SA has regularly been hitting the headlines with reports that its solvency ratio has been severely impacted by exposure to Greek debt.
“I won’t make much comment [on group rumours],” states the UK chief, François-Xavier B
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin