Insular? I don’t take offence to that, I think we are different.” So says Iain Henry managing director of Aberdeen-based broker Central Insurance when asked how people south of the border view the Scots. “We are a little bit more reserved,” he admits.
The broker’s size is certainly not reflected in its public profile. However, it surfaced most visibly this year when it bought fellow Aberdeen broker Collins Halden & Burnett in a deal that upped its gross written premium to £54m. And Mr Henry is f
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?