Jodi Grattidge is something of a rarity in insurance. It’s not that Aviva’s head of marketing and propositions is rather young for such a high profile position (she’s 37). Nor is it that she is rather more glamorous than your average insurance bod. She is both of these but no, what makes Jodi quite unique and some may say a little perverse, is that she actually chose a career in insurance.
Unlike most of her peers, Jodi sought out a career in insurance, in particular, marketing. She felt that
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?