Jodi Grattidge is something of a rarity in insurance. It’s not that Aviva’s head of marketing and propositions is rather young for such a high profile position (she’s 37). Nor is it that she is rather more glamorous than your average insurance bod. She is both of these but no, what makes Jodi quite unique and some may say a little perverse, is that she actually chose a career in insurance.
Unlike most of her peers, Jodi sought out a career in insurance, in particular, marketing. She felt that th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData