It may not feel like it but, in terms of insurers to trade with, brokers are pretty much spoilt for choice. Unless you are talking about some dodgy little brokerage that exists only to squeeze money out of insurers and clients, insurers are desperate to establish and build relationships with quality brokers of all sizes. They are falling over themselves to offer incentives through various roadshows and promotional events in a bid to get to the front of a broker's insurer panel.
There are the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?