Stuart Reid has regrets. He has regrets about the 2007 deal that brought his old company, Stuart Alexander, under the Axa umbrella. But before you all rush to Fenchurch Street to tell him "I told you so," his only regret about the deal is that he didn't do it sooner.
Weren't expecting that were you? But talking to him, you get the impression that he means it. There is no sense that he feels the need to say it to please his paymasters. More that he is genuinely happy in his role as chief executiv
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin