As the face of the general insurance sector continues to change more and more brokers are turning to affinity schemes as an effective way to replace the revenue lost to direct writers. However, creating affinity schemes is not easy. You have to ensure that you have thoroughly researched your market and find the backing of an insurer before you can begin your scheme and turn it into a successful revenue maker.
Insurance Age spoke to David Perry from Folgate Warren Hill Risk Solutions, an exper
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April