There are numerous software packages out in the market providing very different functions and the choice can sometimes be baffling. Reviewing or implementing a whole new software system can be both time consuming and costly and so it is always important to consider why you are making the change and the impact it will have on your business.
In order to get a feel for the thoughts and processes that go into implementing a new software system Insurance Age spoke to David Pentleton, operations di
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin