In September 2006, the ABC Insurance business and management team - headed by John O'Roarke - was acquired by LV to manage its general insurance business; a move that allowed the start-up to execute its ambitious business plans. Its rise to the top, however, has not detracted from its original stated aims - to develop a successful broking business with a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) capability, incorporating both sophisticated pricing and a customer-focused, 'can do' service culture.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData