In September 2006, the ABC Insurance business and management team - headed by John O'Roarke - was acquired by LV to manage its general insurance business; a move that allowed the start-up to execute its ambitious business plans. Its rise to the top, however, has not detracted from its original stated aims - to develop a successful broking business with a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) capability, incorporating both sophisticated pricing and a customer-focused, 'can do' service culture.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future