In September 2006, the ABC Insurance business and management team - headed by John O'Roarke - was acquired by LV to manage its general insurance business; a move that allowed the start-up to execute its ambitious business plans. Its rise to the top, however, has not detracted from its original stated aims - to develop a successful broking business with a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) capability, incorporating both sophisticated pricing and a customer-focused, 'can do' service culture.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit