The rise of call centres has been in the news a lot recently with the advent over the last couple of years of the transfer of call centres to India. Many of the main insurers have already made this move with a mixed response from members of the public over service levels and the knowledge of the person on the other end of the phone. Not surprisingly, many brokers have not taken the step of setting up large call centres due to cost and service issues, but some have now taken the leap. Insuran
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData