The rise of call centres has been in the news a lot recently with the advent over the last couple of years of the transfer of call centres to India. Many of the main insurers have already made this move with a mixed response from members of the public over service levels and the knowledge of the person on the other end of the phone. Not surprisingly, many brokers have not taken the step of setting up large call centres due to cost and service issues, but some have now taken the leap. Insuran
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin