As the chief executive of a fledgling company, Brit Insurance Neil Eckert has some strong ideas about the type of broker the insurer wants to deal with. With approximately 2,000 broker agencies currently on the books, Mr Eckert is adamant that Brit "doesn't want to overstretch ourselves" while it has the advantage of being small enough to be adaptable.
Brit was launched as a new investment trust in November 1995 in order to acquire insurance investment trusts. It had a mandate to be pro-activ
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?