Adrian Colosso is sitting in his newly refurbished boardroom, his leg swathed in plaster - the result of a broken ankle. One could be forgiven for imagining that this injury was the result of one of his infamous fits of pique, but it was actually picked up while sledging with his granddaughter. A far cry from the sort of behaviour that earned Mr Colosso a reputation as a firebrand, but entirely in keeping with a man who has mellowed since becoming group chief executive of Heath Lambert four year
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin