Over the past 15 years more and more emphasis has been placed on the benefits of investing in staff and resources since the Investors in People accreditation was set up in 1990. The official recognition has become more desirable to organisations as job-hunters actively seek employers who will provide opportunities for extra training, team-building exercises and working with high-spirited staff. By investing in these key areas effective results can be achieved in staff recruitment, employees'
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData