Over the past 15 years more and more emphasis has been placed on the benefits of investing in staff and resources since the Investors in People accreditation was set up in 1990. The official recognition has become more desirable to organisations as job-hunters actively seek employers who will provide opportunities for extra training, team-building exercises and working with high-spirited staff. By investing in these key areas effective results can be achieved in staff recruitment, employees'
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin