Over the past 15 years more and more emphasis has been placed on the benefits of investing in staff and resources since the Investors in People accreditation was set up in 1990. The official recognition has become more desirable to organisations as job-hunters actively seek employers who will provide opportunities for extra training, team-building exercises and working with high-spirited staff. By investing in these key areas effective results can be achieved in staff recruitment, employees'
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future